People, Blogs, Podcasts
- Luke Smith https://lukesmith.xyz
- “CoNtEnT CrEaToR” (said with peak sarcasm), talks about Linux, uh, “culture,” philosophy, life, cryptocurrency, privacy, religion… just an interesting fellow who occasionally writes and makes videos/tutorials. People seem to either like him or dislike him 🤷 occasional podcast: “Not Related.”
- Tim Ferriss https://tim.blog/
- author, life experimenter, investor, blogger, podcaster, interesting network of friends and guests. Kind of like Oprah meets Joe Rogan.
- Jordan Harbinger https://jordanharbinger.com/podcast
- I hope he wouldn’t be offended (I think he’d probably laugh) but he’s the Wish/runner-up version of Tim Ferriss.
- Ramit Sethi https://iwt.com/podcast
- Move over grifters, gurus, and posers (Dave Ramsey *cough* Suzie Orman *cough, cough*) Favorite personal finance commentator/advice giver. Moreso tailored to mid- to high-earning/potential “millenials,” and non-cringe entrepreneurs, professionals, business owners, freelancers, etc. But everyone will learn something from No-BS uncle Ramit, he won’t steer you wrong. The podcasts aren’t really even about money per se. It mostly uses personal finance as a lense to examine our psychology and relationships. Highly recommend.
- Joe Rogan JRE
- if you haven’t heard already: you will either love him or hate him
- Sam Harris https://samharris.org
- to an even bigger extent than JRE and his respective fans, Sam’s fans are his biggest supporters and allies… or his biggest detractors and enemies, depending on the day lol
- Matt D’Avella https://mattdavella.com (he’s on YouTube, but go to yewtu.be)
- He’s just a swell, down-to-earth guy with big biceps
- lists/Awesome-Lists go here